Pinnacle One Yonge will be located at the parking lot just north of the current Toronto Star building site, 1-7 Yonge Street, near the Toronto Harbourfront, at Yonge and Queens Quay.
- 1 Yonge Condos has a high walk score and transit score.
- The development will contain the tallest mixed-use residential building in Canada and have the second tallest structure in Toronto other than the CN tower
- 1 Yonge Condos height will be 1,007 ft for the tallest tower. Compare that to the One Residences at Yonge and Bloor at 1,005 ft, First Canadian Place at 971 ft and the CN tower at 1,814 ft.
- 1 Yonge Condos will have a direct connection to the PATH and Union Station, which is important. We see buildings with these connections be upwards of a $100 sq ft more in value than a building with a similar location and no path connection.
- Being mixed-use is important. Research shows communities with office, retail and residential components are more desirable. 1 Yonge Condos plans to have a connection to 1.6 million sq ft of office space. Supplying a huge supply of white-collar office workers who are potential tenants and people to sell your units to at a profit.
- Because Pinnacle One Yonge will be on iconic Yonge Street, it will always have international buyer appeal. Properties located on Yonge Street are more valuable, from $50-$150 sqft more than similar buildings off of Yonge Street.
- The 1 Yonge Condos development prices are still to be determined for the first phase of the project. We expect prices in Fall/Winter 2017
1 Yonge Condo floor plans facing the lake will have premium pricing, while north facing 1 Yonge Condo floor plans will have a fabulous view of the Toronto skyline.
Phase I: 65 floor tower will be released in Fall/Winter 2017