Transit City Condos OVERVIEW
York Regional Road 7, Vaughan
From: ### sq.ft
To: ### sq.ft
# 55 Floors
# 553 Suites
Mt. Fees ($ Per Sq.Ft)
Transit City Condos HIGHLIGHTS
Transit City Condos Plans, Prices, Availability
Transit City Condos is a new condo development by CentreCourt Developments currently in pre-construction at York Regional Road 7, Vaughan. The development is scheduled for completion in 2020.
ABOUT THE BUILDING:
- Architects: Diamond + Schmitt Architects Inc.
- Interior designer: Figure3
- Scheduled for completion in 2020
- located next door to Toronto’s newest subway station.
- Total of 553 units.
ABOUT THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
- The brand new Vaughan Metropolitan is a multi-billion dollar redevelopment of 442 acres to create a new “Downtown” centred around the brand new Subway Station
- Steps to the future Subway extension of the University Subway line that connects directly to Downtown Toronto
- The brand new Vaughan Metropolitan Centre will include (but not limited to): Brand new retail, Shops and Cafes, Hotels, Convention Centres, an Entertainment District, Residential Condominium
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
- Based in Toronto, CentreCourt Developments is a real estate development company that specializes in luxury high-rise projects in and outside the GTA
- Built more than 2,500 condo units in the Greater Toronto Area