Panda Condos OVERVIEW
20 Edward St, Toronto
From: ### sq.ft
To: ### sq.ft
# 35 Floors
# 629 Suites
Mt. Fees ($ Per Sq.Ft)
Panda Condos HIGHLIGHTS
Panda Condos Plans, Prices, Availability
Panda Condominiums is a brand new pre-construction condo development located at Yonge & Dundas. The site was the former “World’s Biggest Book Store” before it was purchased by Lifetime Developments.
ABOUT THE BUILDING
Lifetime is currently proposing the project as a 35-storey tower that will hold 629 residential units plus almost 100,000 sq.ft. of non-residential area that includes retail space in the lower level concourse, ground and second floor. Offices will occupy the third floor.
- Architects: architectsAlliance
- Multi-use condominium project with commercial, retail and condominiums included within the tower
- Total of 629 units.
ABOUT THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
- Panda Condos is located just north of Yonge & Dundas Square, a prime tourist attraction and serves over 100,000 pedestrians every day.
- Quick access to major attractions including Yonge-Dundas Square, The Eaton Centre, Ed Mirvish Theatre and Massey Hall
- Walking distance Yonge Subway line and the Dundas Streetcar Line
- Easy access to Gardiner Expressway
- Perfect 100/100 Transit Score and Walk Score
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
- The builder focuses on high quality and design condominiums in hot locations, portfolio reads like a who’s-who of Toronto Condos.
- 30 Years of experience in the industry
- Over 6,000 suites developed in the past decade
- Projects include but not limited to: Four Seasons Toronto, Bisha Hotel & Residences, Whitehaus Condos, Code Condos, INDX Condos, Karma Condos, The Bond Condos, The Yorkville Condos, X2 Condos